Talmont Resort Improvement District
September 3, 2022– 8:15am
- CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:15am by Tim Schroeder.
Directors Present: Tim Schroeder, Kym Pipkin, Eileen Ilano, Mike Towne,
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Rick Dewante, Willi Dodge
- ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA:
In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda. For more info on additions/deletions to the agenda visit https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov, select code GOV and keyword 54954.2.
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
- APPROVE MINUTES OF AUG 9, 2022 & PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve the minutes with a change to others present and the paid bills, all in favor.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Repairs to well pump #1-Needs anchor bolts b. Generator is on order, ended up getting for $2000 less than anticipated.
- Citation Update-Mailing went out and the water board has signed receipt of Libby’s certified mail.
- Tree grant money-Briefly discussed, waiting for appropriate grants to match with TRID’s needs.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Mike Towne request for Tim to announce at start of meeting that anything not snow or water related should be discussed at the community affairs meeting that will follow the annual meet. Mike Morgan will have table set up.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT:
- Placer Co election paperwork received and confirmed, equal amount of candidates as seats available.
- SNOW REMOVAL REPORT: No report.
- WATER MANAGER’S REPORT:
- Surge analysis showing it will need some surge protection.
- CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS:
- Tree removal request Liberty Energy for 487 Club, Libby signed off, Tim signed off on one at Silvertip property also.
- 244 Tal Vista-tree threatening home. Eileen looked at and recommends removal. Action: Libby to get quote to remove this tree this season.
- Developer submitted a plot plan for the property on TPH. Libby received documents re boundary changes from Lafco and gave to Kym for further review. Developer will submit a draft lot line map later this year.
- Letter from SWRCB re: Free virtual water partnership training class. Anyone on board welcome to attend.
- Email from Lynn Nolan, a grant writer offering free grant writing services.
- ADJOURNMENT- The meeting was adjourned at 10:40am. The next regular meeting is November 15, 2022 at the Howard J. Perry Maintenance Station