Talmont Resort Improvement District
September 4, 2021 – 8:30am, via zoom
- CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:30am by Jim Henderson.
Directors Present: Tim Schroeder, Larry Anderson, Kym Pipkin, Eileen Ilano
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Rick Dewante, Willi Dodge
- ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA:
In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda. For more info on additions/deletions to the agenda visit https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov, select code GOV and keyword 54954.2.
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
- Mike Morgan would like to add “defensible space and common areas” to the agenda. Added to new business.
- APPROVE MINUTES OF AUG 10, 2021:
Action: Correction needed to Aug 10 minutes, old business b. Replace Well Pump #1 with Montclair pump, Montclair pump #1 offline, not Well Pump #1. It was motioned to approve the minutes with that correction, all in favor.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Fire hydrant snow removal list: The list of hydrants that will be going out to bid for snow removal was reviewed. Action: Tim to forward Libby a map of hydrants and Libby to prepare and send out invitation to bid for Nov. meet.
- Repairs to well pump #1: Rick reported company will work under CE Cox after Labor day.
- NEW BUSINESS:None
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT:
- Libby is preparing for the quarterly invoices end of September.
- SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:
- Nothing to report.
- WATER MANAGER’S REPORT:
- Rick reported that the Montclair Pump is in and will CE Cox will install. Rick is also working on the soil test for Skyline.
- CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS:
- Correspondence from David Horovitz, 2055 Porter Way. David submitted information and spreadsheet regarding high water users per meter readings. Board discussion on usage.
Action: Board will explain at annual meeting if able to explain policies regarding TRIDs investigation of possible leaks per usage, recommend drought conditions and higher users are in a high tier rate and are charged accordingly for their usage.
The regular meeting was adjourned at 8:45am. The next meeting is scheduled for November 9, 2021 at 8:30am at the Howard J. Perry Maintenance Station. Annual meeting to follow today at 9:00am.