Talmont Resort Improvement District
April 13, 2021 – 8:30am via zoom
- CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:30am by Tim Schroeder via zoom.
Directors Present: Tim Schroeder, Larry Anderson, Eileen Ilano
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Rick Dewante, Mike Morgan
- ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA:
In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda.
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
- Mike Morgan addressed his concerns about fire hydrant snow removal. The board members explained that it is the NT Fire Dept job ultimately to keep selective hydrants clear, what TRID is supplemental. Mike would like to see the snow removal equipment get closer to the hydrants so easier for someone to clear. It was explained that the TRID blower is too large for this, it also is not necessary to clear every hydrant just the larger capacity based on location.
Action: Libby to talk to the private snow removal operators about equipment they use for this and also will contact the Fire Dept to get more info. Mike will write fire safety article for posting on website.
- APPROVE MINUTES OF FEB 9, 2021 & MARCH 17, 2021, PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve the Feb 9 & March 17 minutes and paid bills, all in favor.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Skyline Generator Project/Tank Replacement-Permit is being processed. Rick to be working on specs for pad.
- TRID Owner lot info-Tabled until next meeting
- Repairs to Well Pump #1-Snow is hindering efforts to get in and look at, need to get pump company out to look at soon to get estimate.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT: April invoices went out 4/1/21.
- SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:Willi unable to attend but reported all is running smoothly.
- WATER MANAGER’S REPORT: Monthly report-Rick reported no major issues, short power outage in Feb. 2020 flow report indicates more people living in the area.
- CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS:
The regular meeting was adjourned at 9:30am. The next meeting is scheduled for June 8, 2021 at 8:30am via zoom.