Talmont Resort Improvement District
February 12, 2020
- CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:00am by Jim Henderson.
Directors Present: Jim Henderson, Kym Pipkin, Tim Schroeder, Larry Anderson by telephone.
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Rick Dewante, Willi Dodge, Raif Anderson, Jim Nicholls, Eileen Ilano.
- ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA:
In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda.
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
- APPROVE MINUTES OF DEC 10, 2019, JAN 24, 2020 & PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve Dec 10, 2019 and Jan 24, 2020 minutes and paid bills, all in favor.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Capital Improvements-Current projects, Silvertip Generator Project confirmed grant from SLPD for approximately $17,000. Skyline Generator Project. Rick need to work on site plan, permits, etc. for spring. Tank painting to be done as soon as weather allows.
Action: Rick to report at April meeting progress on permits, etc. for these projects.
- Snow removal 2nd operator-there has not been enough snow to warrant a second operator.
- GPS: Discussion with users Libby, Raif and Jimbo on how GPS is working. Seems to be working ok for the 3. Need more snow to practice more.
- Website: Libby showed attendees the first draft of the new website. Discussion on pictures and content.
- Washoe Hts Assoc property: TRID was previously notified they owned an interest in a lot in their district along with a legal interest in their water company. TRID is worried about their liability and length of time this could take them on their end to straighten this out. Pursue filing a quit claim on the land and getting TRID’s legal interest in their mutual water company released.
Action: Jim to find out what attorney Washoe Hts is using and let Libby know so she may pursue quotes from other attorneys.
- NEW BUSINESS: None
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT:
- Monthly report- Bank account transfer has been straightened out by Jim. Budget needs to be drafted for next meeting.
Action: Libby to draft budget with Tim for next meeting.
- SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:
- Monthly report-Not much snow this season. Willi reported he had a minor accident with a pickup truck causing damage to the pickup truck.
Action: Libby to file claim with insurance when contacted.
- WATER MANAGER’S REPORT:
- Monthly report-No positive bact, everything working well.
- CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS: None
- ADJOURNMENT: The regular meeting was adjourned at 9:00am. At this time the Board Members went into executive session to interview applicants for the open board position. The next regular meeting is scheduled for April 14, 2020. At 8:30am.