MINUTES OF THE
TALMONT RESORT IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
June 11, 2019- 8:30 A.M.
Maintenance Building, Talmont
1. CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:30 AM by Kym Pipkin.
Directors Present: Larry Anderson, Kym Pipkin, Jim Henderson
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Willi Dodge. Rick Dewante
2. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA – In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda.
3. PUBLIC COMMENT: Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
This was a public comment meeting for the proposed snow removal rate increase. Comments from this meeting under separate cover and also posted on the TRID website.
4. APPROVE MINUTES OF APRIL 2, 2019, APPROVE PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve the minutes and paid bills; approved unanimously.
5. OLD BUSINESS :
a. Silvertip Tank Painting-2nd coat only needs to be repainted; Libby waiting for reply from Jeff Farr, Painter.
b. Silvertip generator, switch installed, August install
c. Paving of station-working on permits
d. Hydrant bollards-Rick working on.
e. Board Position: Libby to continue advertising, print in next newsletter.
6. NEW BUSINESS:
7. ADMINISTRATIVE ITEMS:
a. Monthly Report: Libby distributed bank statements for board signing.
8. SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:
a. Nothing to report.
9. WATER MANAGERS REPORT:
a. Rick stated everything is going smoothly, lots of ground water for the county to address; CC&R is process, no positive bacti.
10. CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS:
a. Grant money in the amount of $11695.15 was received, final payment on that grant.
b. Letter from John Downing, Attorney, received for complaint filed by Jim Nicholls./
Action: Board to send response to letter.
The Board of Directors meeting was adjourned at 10:35AM. The next regular meeting is August 13, 2019 at 8:30 am.