Talmont Resort Improvement District
June 9, 2020
- CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:30am by Jim Henderson via zoom.
Directors Present: Jim Henderson, Kym Pipkin, Tim Schroeder, Larry Anderson, Eileen Ilano
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Rick Dewante, Willi Dodge
- ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA:
In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda.
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
- APPROVE MINUTES OF APRIL 14, 2020 & PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve April 14, 2020 minutes and paid bills, all in favor.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Capital Improvements-Silvertip Generator Project-driveway needs to go out to bid; Skyline Generator Project would need Rick to get permits. The transfer switches are installed. Still waiting for painters to touch up Silvertip tank. Skyline Generator project was also discussed.
Action: Rick to go ahead and purchase Skyline Generator for $23,000.
Action: Silvertip PS driveway project to go to bid.
- Washoe Hts Assoc property: Jim & Kym spoke to TRID attorney, our attorney has submitted the paperwork to Washoe Hts people releasing interest, waiting for forms to be returned to attorney.
- Placer Co Election paperwork:
Motion: Motion to accept election services, all in favor.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Bollard Bid Project: Two bids were received for the project, FW Carson & CE Cox Engineering.
Motion: It was motioned to accept the bid for $34,200.00 from CE Cox Engineering, all in favor.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT:
- Monthly report- Libby has been busy with collecting fees.
Action: Libby to write a newsletter to go out with July invoices.
- SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:
- Monthly report-Little snow last week but did not require plowing.
- WATER MANAGER’S REPORT:
- Monthly report-Rick reported that there was a leak at the Skyline tank that go worse over the winter. Tank inspectors found 19 leaks on the floor. Recommend replace tank new year or liner in tank. Divers scheduled to inspect all tanks again this summer. They have been hydrant flushing and working on some hammer problem. Rick completed the annual report for the state.
- CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS:None
- ADJOURNMENT: The regular meeting was adjourned at 10:15am. The next meeting is scheduled for June 25, 2020.at 8:00am for a bid opening only. The next regular meeting is Aug. 11, 2020 at 8:30am.