Talmont Resort Improvement District
November 9, 2021 – 8:30am Howard Perry Maintenance Station
- CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:30am by Jim Henderson.
Directors Present: Tim Schroeder, Larry Anderson, Kym Pipkin, Eileen Ilano
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Willi Dodge, Bill Bate, Mike Morgan
- ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA:
In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda. For more info on additions/deletions to the agenda visit https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov, select code GOV and keyword 54954.2.
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
- Bill Bate discussed his concern over TRID’s tier level water rates. This will be placed under new business for the January 11, 2022 meeting.
- APPROVE MINUTES OF SEPT 4, 2021 & PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve the minutes and the paid bills, all in favor.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Fire hydrant snow removal bid opening: Bid received was presented.
Motion: It was motioned to accept the bid received from Talmont Snow Removal for fire hydrant removal at specific hydrants and the driveway plowing of the Silvertip Well building. All in favor.
- Repairs to well pump #1: Tabled for Rick next meeting.
- Skyline tank: Tables for Rick next meeting.
- Firewise Committee: Conversation with Mike Morgan re: Firewise Committee, he is making good progress, public response has been ok. Lots of incentives for being in the program, they provide dumpsters, insurance rates will go down. On hold for winter.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- TRID lot clearing: Eileen submitted an in depth analysis of the timber/brush on TRID owned lots.
Motion: It was motioned to have Libby get a bid for the dead wood removal on Prop 1,2 & 6 and to perform specific recommendations on Prop 3,4,5 & 7 and the 2 dead trees on Washoe Way. All in favor.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT:
- Libby is still actively trying to pursue collections from one homeowner for overdue invoices. Audit with McClintock has been completed.
- SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:
- Willi plowed in October due to the recent storm.
- WATER MANAGER’S REPORT: None
- CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS: Correspondence from McClintock re services needing signature. Jim signed.
- ADJOURNMENT- The regular meeting was adjourned at 9:30am. The next meeting is scheduled for January 11, 2022 at 8:30am at the Howard J. Perry Maintenance Station.