The Talmont Resort Improvement District is committed to water conservation as severe drought conditions continue to impact California. By reducing your water usage, especially outdoors where the biggest water savings can be achieved, you can do your part to help conserve our water resources and protect the reliability of our drinking water supply and capacity for fire protection.
Conservation measures examples include:
* Maintaining all water service line in good repair
* Automatic shutoff valves or nozzles on hoses
* Restricting landscape watering between 9am & 8pm or at any time if it is raining
* Water will not be used in a manner that is wasteful & without reasonable purpose
* Use of ornamental or decorative water features that do not recirculate water is prohibited
* No watering of hard surfaces (driveways, sidewalks, parking lots) except for pavement resurfacing or sealing and construction projects
* Repairing water leaks immediately
For a complete list of water conservation suggestions visit the State Water Resources Control Bureau at www.swrcb.gov, search water conservation.