Talmont Resort Improvement District
Annual Meeting Minutes
September 2, 2023– 8:15am – Howard J. Perry Maint Station
- CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:15am by Tim Schroeder.
Directors Present: Tim Schroeder, Eileen Ilano, Nelson Rudolph, Mike Town, Kym Pipkin
Others Present: Rick Dewante, Libby Gregg, Willi Dodge, Mike Morgan
- ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA:
In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda. For more info on additions/deletions to the agenda visit https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov, select code GOV and keyword 54954.2.
- PUBLIC COMMENT: None
- APPROVE MINUTES OF JULY 11, 2023 & PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve the minutes and paid bills, passed unanimously.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Skyline Tank: Divers came and inspected, looks good for now, nothing major, recheck in approx. 3 years.
- Paving of Station: Ended up requiring TRPA approval, Jan Brisco is working on.
- Rick and Mike went over what crucial parts we should have in inventory.
Motion: It was motioned to spend $45,000 on a backup pump for the wells, approved unanimously.
5 NEW BUSINESS:
Snow removal bids: One bid was received from Alpine Anderson Snow Removal.
Motion to accept the hydrant bid only at this time, board needs clarification on Contingency for Bid #2, and Bid #3 to be performed by TRID equipment. Libby to ask Alpine Anderson for clarification and report back to the board.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT: Libby reported that she had received two applications for water service from developer/owner at 1880 Washoe Way. Action: Libby to review paperwork, fees, etc and forward to Rick to see first if we even have the capacity to supply.
- WATER MANAGER’S REPORT: Nothing more to report.
- SNOW REMOVAL REPORT: Nothing to report.
- CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS: None
- ADJOURNMENT- The meeting was adjourned at 9:00am. The next regular meeting is November 14, 2023 at 8:30am at the Howard J. Perry Maintenance Station.