MINUTES OF THE
TALMONT RESORT IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
December 11, 2019 – 8:30 A.M.
Maintenance Building, Talmont
1. CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:30 AM by Howard Perry.
Directors Present: Howard Perry, Larry Anderson, Leigh Ann Cullen, Kym Pipkin
Others Present: Libby Gregg
2. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA – In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda.
3. PUBLIC COMMENT: Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
4. APPROVE MINUTES OF OCT 9, 2018; APPROVE PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve the minutes and paid bills; approved unanimously.
5. OLD BUSINESS :
a. Fire Pump Project: Tabled Rick is sick
b. Future Tank Painting: Tabled Rick is sick
6. NEW BUSINESS:
7. ADMINISTRATIVE ITEMS:
a. Monthly Report: Financials still not received from McClintock.
Action: Libby to look into other alternatives.
b. Libby to advise when election materials arrive.
8. SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:
a. Willi not present but reported all is goo.
9. WATER MANAGERS REPORT:
a. Rick was sick
10. CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECTORS COMMENTS:
a. New grant: Checking on details
The Board of Directors meeting was adjourned at 9:05AM. The next regular meeting is February 12, 2019 at 8:30 am.