MINUTES OF THE
TALMONT RESORT IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
October 9, 2018 – 8:00 A.M.
Maintenance Building, Talmont
1. CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order at 8:30 AM by Howard Perry.
Directors Present: Howard Perry, Larry Anderson, Jim Henderson
Others Present: Libby Gregg, Rick Dewante, Willi Dodge
2. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA – In Accordance with Section 54954.2(b) of
the Government Code (Brown Act) an item may be added to the agenda.
3. PUBLIC COMMENT: Any person wishing to address the Board of Directors on items of interest to Talmont Resort Improvement District not listed on the agenda may do so at this time. It is requested that comments be brief as possible, since no action may be taken by the Board on items addressed under Public Comment.
4. APPROVE MINUTES OF AUG 14 & SEPT 1, 2018; APPROVE PAID BILLS:
It was motioned to approve the minutes and paid bills; approved unanimously.
5. OLD BUSINESS :
a. Fire Pump Project: Electrical work is complete, waiting on controller, fire pump on order should arrive by end of
b. Silvertip Tank Painting: Finished, tests complete.
c. Grant Money for Fire Pump Project: Rick almost ready to submit first invoice.
6. NEW BUSINESS:
7. ADMINISTRATIVE ITEMS:
a. Monthly Report: Libby produced 3 months bank statements for examination. New rates are in affect although a lot of bill pay people still paying old amount.
8. SNOW REMOVAL REPORT:
a. Generator has arrived, Willi is looking at electrical hookup options, it will go by diesel tank on pad before winter. Paving is done, wood chips on Silvertip tank area.
Motion: Willi to rent mini excavator and clean up old pool site to prevent further dumping. All in favor, passed unanimously.
9. WATER MANAGERS REPORT:
a. Painting needed on outside of Silvertip tank next year and inside Montclair and or Skyline.
Action: Rick to look at by next meeting to determine which tank to bid over winter.
10. CORRESPONDENCE& DIRECTORS COMMENTS:
The Board of Directors meeting was adjourned at 10:00AM. The next regular meeting is December 11, 2018 at 8:30 am.